At Croisières Baie de Gaspé, your safety remains our priority. In addition to our usual rules, we have introduced additional measures so you can enjoy a memorable cruise experience while ensuring your safety and that of other passengers. We thank you for respecting all posted instructions during your visit with us. Help us keep you healthy!
From September 15, 2021, the vaccine passport will be mandatory to board our ship for customers from Quebec. The QR code provided after the second dose of vaccine will act as the vaccine passport.
Only this QR code will be accepted. It can be electronic (on customers’ phones) or printed. Please note, the small piece of paper given during the vaccination (second dose) is not valid as a vaccination passport.
All customers 13 years of age and over will be required to present a QR code and ID to our ticket clerk.
In addition to the QR code, we will need to verify the identity of the customer to ensure that the name on the QR code matches the person presenting it.
For people travelling to Québec: they will need to present photo identification and proof, provided by their Canadian country or province, that they have received two doses of a recognized vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, which requires only one dose).
A customer 13 years of age and over who comes from Quebec or outside Quebec and who does not meet the previous conditions depending on his origin, cannot book in our online ticket office and in the event that he reserves nevertheless, boarding the ship will be prohibited and will not be refunded.
At Croisières Baie de Gaspé, we have adopted the following measures (approved by Public Health) to protect you, as well as our employees:
- When boarding, all guests must notify us of their current health to ensure that they do not pose a risk factor to other passengers.
- Wearing the mask is mandatory for guests aged 6 years and older during boarding and on the ship, as social distance is not possible on board the boat. (Please bring your mask)
- We also ensure compliance with distancing practices in relation to Quebec’s public health guidelines at our box office.
- Hand sanitization is mandatory for each passenger at boarding and disembarking. We are also putting an increased emphasis on disinfecting and sanitized all key locations, both at our ticket office, on the wharf, on the bridge and on the ship.
- Before each workday, all our employees must undergo a health check-up.