At Croisières Baie de Gaspé, your safety remains our priority. In addition to our usual rules, we have introduced additional measures so you can enjoy a memorable cruise experience while ensuring your safety and that of other passengers. We thank you for respecting all posted instructions during your visit with us. Help us keep you healthy!
At Croisières Baie de Gaspé, we have adopted the following measures (approved by Public Health) to protect you, as well as our employees:
- During the boarding process, all customers must answer a few short questions about their current health status to ensure that they pose no risk for other passengers.
- For customers 3 years old and up, wearing a mask is mandatory when boarding, as well as when social distancing is not possible on board the boat. (Please bring your own mask.)
- We are ensuring compliance with social distancing practices, in line with Quebec’s public health guidelines.
- Each passenger must use hand disinfectant upon boarding and disembarking. We are also ramping up the disinfecting and sanitizing of all key areas, including at our ticketing office, on the dock, on the gangway, and on the ship.
- Before each workday, all our employees must undergo a health check-up.