- Cruise service users are required to pay entrance fees to Forillon National Park.
- A minimum of 6 adult clients is required for the cruise to be offered.
We recommend that you arrive at the dock 30 minutes before the scheduled boarding time.
Should we need to cancel a departure due to strong winds or thick fog, a full refund will be provided. Clients may book another cruise according to availability.
- A baby counts as a passenger according to Federal regulations. It is important that you mention that a baby or any child Under 2 will be part of your group, even if their ticket is free.
- We go out rain or shine.
- Bring your raincoat.
- Please dress warmly (long pants, closed shoes, two warm layers and a raincoat), even if the weather is nice.
- Sometimes footwear can get wet because of splashing, it is best to plan for a dry change of shoes or wear something waterproof.
- The cruise lasts about 2h30.
- Wear sunscreen!